Monday, September 6, 2010

Millenium Ocean Club Package

Paul Gordon and his family mentioned the all package deal and the fact he could only manage to eat twice at the tapas bar. The reason ,Ocean Club only have arrangements with the Millenium for eating, this includes breakfast and  evening meals.
Part of Jane Tanners statement
we saw Kate running when we were at the Café Parisio or whatever it was, Kate was running along, we saw Kate running along the beach, so she’d obviously gone for a run. Actually I think that was before, I think that’s, yeah, that’s when we were still on the beach, so it was before we’d gone to the café that we saw Kate running”.

4078 “Right. So it was before teatime?”

Reply “Before, yeah. So it would have probably been before five, it would have been sort of, either before, definitely before half past five I would have said we’d seen her, yeah”.

4078 “And she was on her own?”

Reply “She was on her own, yeah. Erm, so, yeah, the, sorry, Russell, Matt and Dave went up to, back up to the complex, for want of a better word, to play tennis, because we sort of said ‘Well’”.

4078 “You’ve got to?”

Reply “’You’ve got to because’. I think Russell and I are probably more sort of laid back and just go with the flow a bit, but some of the people on the holiday were quite sort of ‘Oh we’ll ask, we’ll get this’, you know, a bit like booking the Tapas Restaurant every night, I don’t think it would ever have crossed Russell and my mind to try and get a block booking, but, erm, you know, I think they sort of”.

4078 “Once somebody has you feel obliged to go along with it?”

Reply “Well, I think, yeah, I mean, and we actually did have a conversation, it’s one of those ‘What ifs’ as well, I can remember on the morning of the, Thursday morning by the tennis, at the tennis, somebody in our tennis group had tried to book the Tapas and they couldn’t get in because it was already full. And I can remember thinking at that point, and I just felt, you know, ‘Good’, because they were bloomin’ awkward by booking it out. And they were sort of saying well it’s a bit ridiculous that they couldn’t have got in because they’d booked, they’d tried to book in, you know, they’d been there at nine o’clock to book in and they still couldn’t get in. So, we did, at that point, I can remember having this conversation was ‘Oh shall we go somewhere different’, but it never happened, but. And Kate was, I think Kate was there then, I can’t remember who else, but we did actually say ‘Oh shall we, shall we go somewhere different’. And I think almost at that point we had considered it, but I think the problem was the kids were so tired after having such full days, I think it was more ‘Well it’s worked every other night’. But I know definitely from my point of view I felt quite bad that we were taking this, you know, this block booking every night and it was affecting other people using it”.

4078 “What were the other options then for eating, was there a good option close by?”

Reply “No, it was just the Millennium, well in terms of ones that you wouldn’t have to pay extra for, it was the Millennium, which didn’t really start until, I think it was half seven or something, so, you know, by that stage it was, we could have, we could have gone there, so I think. And our kids are probably more, I don’t know, (inaudible) our kids as they are growing up, but we tend to drag our kids with us more, you know, they have never really had a certain bedtime as such, I think”.

4078 “So they adapted more?”

Reply “They adapt, they’re more adaptable, yeah. But I think, I normally would have pushed that, but I think because Ella had had the complete, the night before, because she was so tired, so completely lost the plot, we thought ‘She’s tired, lets just, you know, stick with it as it is really’”.

4078 “And the holiday was all inclusive?”

Reply “Yeah”.

4078 “Does the Tapas come under that bracket?”  (This is a lie)

Reply “Yeah, yeah, that’s, that’s did, yeah”. ??????????????

4078 “Right”.


Breakfast was taken each morning in the Millenium because it was  included in the price…The first night they went to the Millenium  because it was included in the price…..

The tapas does not come under this bracket, Ocean Club have no deal with the tapas for meals there is no option, only the Millenium.