Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kate McCanns book: There really are no words to express the depth of deceit ..... We know from Mrs.Fenns' statement exactly what had and had not been said

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2011/05/piers-morgan-interview-with-mccanns-may.html

Then a lady appeared on a balcony – I’m fairly certain this was about 11pm, before the police arrived – and, in a plummy voice, inquired, ‘Can someone tell me what all the noise is about?’ I explained as clearly as I was able, given the state I was in, that my little girl had been stolen from her bed, to which she casually responded, ‘Oh, I see,’ almost as if she’d just been told that a can of beans had fallen off a kitchen shelf. I remember feeling both shocked and angry at this woefully inadequate and apparently unconcerned reaction. I recollect that in our outrage, Fiona and I shouted back something rather short and to the point.

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/05/kate-mccann-you-are-evil-woman-and-i.html