Monday, January 23, 2012

#McCann v Bennett - Unbelieveable When You Understand The PJ Summary States That These Two Scammers Are Still Suspects In The Disappearance Of Their Daughter. What Goes Around Comes Around And I Wish With All My Heart They Truly Get What They Deserve !

A BATTLE - PICKEDOn page 290 of ‘madeleine’, Dr Kate McCann writes this:

“We have taken action against one or two websites, but it has proved almost impossible to get this stuff removed from some of them, particularly those hosted in the USA. Friends flag up some of the worst offenders for us, but in the end it comes down to picking your battles”.
Well, I have been well and truly ‘picked’.I don’t mean this in any way unkindly, but for those of you who can type away your opinions on what really happened to Madeleine McCann without fear of inviting a libel action, think yourselves fortunate. It’s a freedom that might be curtailed later, if I lose this battle and if Lord Leveson has anything to do with changing press freedoms and internet law.

Finally, thanks so much to all of you who say kind things about my stand. They may not stop me going to prison, paying a heavy fine, or losing all my savings and my home, but I assure you they are a solace and a comfort at a time of stress, and I appreciate each and every one of them.


http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4241-mccanns-v-bennett-the-committal-to-prison-trial-will-take-place-for-1-or-2-days-sometime-in-april-or-later