Thursday, March 29, 2012

#McCann : The 'Collective Gaffes' Of The Tapas 9

Latest Swedish interview when questioned on last memories of Madeleine - Gerry McCann had no problem looking down on Madeleine from the open door therefore she could clearly be seen as he watched her sleep and had his 'beautiful' thought.  Matt Oldfield however could not only NOT see Madeleine he claims he could also NOT see the bed she occupied !!!

Kate McCann on her 'check' at 10pm also had trouble seeing the bed  and  of course Madeleine as she claimed it was dark, she did not want to turn the light on to wake the children..and she thought is Madeleine there ?

Madeleine McCann is dead and she was dead before this fabricated scenario there is no other reason for this play acting.

The McCanns would be wise to stop their arrogant interviews and their belief in the fact there 'is no evidence to prove Madeleine has come to any harm' mantra keeps them safe. Every single time the creepy couple open their mouths the proof is there, that Madeleine came to harm on their watch . They may also be wise to remember the Suzanne Pilley murder trial where a cadaver dog without a body or forensic evidence has placed a man behind bars for murder.

AND if there is anyone out there with any clout they should start seriously thinking of the twins mental health because if no one steps in and soon these childern will also come to serious harm and grow into two very disturbed adults.

Gerry McCann: "I think the strongest memory I have is of really, the photograph that was the last photograph we have of her and, errr... you know, we'd had a lovely holiday. Madeleine was having a great time and just after lunch we went over to the pool area and, errr... she was sitting there paddling in the pool and I was sitting next to her and she turned round and she's just beaming. And then the... the last time I saw her, which was probably minutes before she was taken, when she was lying asleep, and it's terrible how... I've said this a few times but I had one of those poignant moments as a parent where... I went into her room, and the door was open, and I... I just paused for a second and I looked, and she was sound asleep, and I thought how beautiful she was. The twins were asleep in the... in their cots and I thought how lucky we were. And within, you know, minutes that was shattered!"


Matthew Oldfield Gaffe !